Department: HR & Management
Designation: Technical Recruiter
Experience: 1-2 Years
The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
● Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
● Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
● Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
● Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
● Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
● Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through a review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications. Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
● Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
● Vets potential employees’ credentials.
● Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
● Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
● Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
● Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
● At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
● Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
Convergytics as a company believe in the creation of analytics or business solutions while keeping a focused view on how the solution will be consumed across business processes and having a framework for measuring the impact to correct for future actions. We also believe that a single source of data e.g., Point of Sales data is not the complete truth about a customer. We need to fuse data from multiple data sources to understand a customer completely. At Convergytics we have frameworks to fuse multiple data sources like POS, Web browsing data, promotion data, social media data and more at each stage of Creation, Consumption and Correction which not only helps to understand the customer better but drives sustainable decision making.