Data Scientist(Market Mix Modelling)
Who can apply:
We are looking for a candidate with 3-5+ years of experience as Data Scientist (Market mix modelling, who has attained a Bachelor’s in Engineering, or MBA, Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science. They should also have the following abilities:
- A graduate/master’s degree in computer science, applied statistics, economics, or a quantitative domain
- Excellent knowledge of various machine learning algorithms, statistical and optimization techniques.
- Advanced proficiency in at-least one data science language (Python, R).
- Good modelling and communication skills
- Prior experience in taking a data science solution to production.
- Willingness to execute the solution end to end instead of just modelling
- Work with the client and internal teams to identify high impact data science problems.
- Transform the business problem into a mathematical one to leverage cutting edge techniques in machine learning and optimization.
- Experience on Market mix modelling – Data preparation, building models, Spend optimisation, Ad stock creation and interpretation of the model results.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- MS Office – Mandatory (Expert level)
- Python & R Mandatory ( (Expert level)
- Experience on Market Mix Modelling
- SQL– intermediate level
- Data analysis and reporting
- Presentation Skill – mandatory (Intermediate Level)
- 3- 5 years working experience in delivering and owning successful data science projects
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Market Mix Modelling