About Job Role:
The candidate is to bring in the implementation and usage of analytics tools for business
analysis and decision-making. The candidate is to work closely with user departments and
end-users to understand the reporting and dashboarding requirements and develop and
support for the usage of analytical tools for key business reports, KPI monitoring using board, etc. Work as a data scientist to help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Candidates additional al
the focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high prediction on systems integrated with our systems.
candidate shall design, develop, and manage analytics reporting in reporting tools like Power BI, SAP Fiori, and Tableau for different business functions.
Key responsibilities & technical skills:
• Power BI – Report and Dashboard development.
• Building Analysis Services reporting models.
• Data mining using state of the art methods
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for
building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business
intelligence. Experienced in connecting data sources from on premise and cloud-based databases, E.g., Cloud data sources in Azure, AWS, SAP Hana, SFDC, Magento
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
• Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop
• Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
• Implementing row-level security on data as applicable along with an understanding
of application security layer models in Power BI
• Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop and improving
performance of reports
• Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
• Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data
• Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively
with internal teams.
The ideal candidate must possess following skills:
• Analytical skills: Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to work across business lines to understand
internal stakeholder’s requirements on reporting and report development for
business analysis and decision making.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to discuss the
requirements effectively with internal teams.
• Effective leadership skills: on team building, consensus building. To balance the
project and individual responsibilities and achieve goals through others who are not
directly under the supervision, by working ethically and with integrity.
• Demonstrate knowledge of employee-facing services such as personal and group
productivity tools, data discovery, intranets, knowledge management, social
networks, and technology support.
Education and Experience:
• Engineering degree from a reputed institute, MBA would be an added advantage.
• 4-5 years of strong experience in dashboarding and reporting tools like Power BI
• Experience in data analytics tools like R, Python
• Must have experience in data specific role as data scientist/data analyst
• Strong grip in data analytics and reporting
• Must have proven track record of handling analytics projects across different
• Certifications in Power BI will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of SAP Fiori development will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
• Positive attitude, maturity to interact with multi-functional and leadership teams are
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure.
• Support and drive changes and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways